What To Expect From Our Online Blended Learning Session:
We understand that there will always be challenges when embarking on a new adventure, and have compiled a list of frequently asked questions to assist our clients in delivering the best possible training interventions:
What it is?
- All of our current offerings are available as an online session.
- Training will be done by our existing subject matter expert facilitators
- Clients can test the programme by having a short meeting with sales executive to show and explain the process prior to training taking place
How it is done?
- We use the latest video conferencing online software to present all our courses
- Delegates will receive an e-mail and will be required to download the software before start of training
- Each delegate will receive a password to access the course
- Session will show live facilitator and information on PowerPoint
- All delegates will be able to interact with facilitator via text message, hand raising or verbal and video interaction (either one on one or in group context)
- Facilitator will be able to see all delegates at all times
- All delegates will be given a complete manual to download
- All delegates will be able to fill in feedback form at end of session
- All delegates will receive framed certificates after lockdown has been lifted
- Complete training session will be recorded and available for download by all participants (in case a delegate loses connectivity for a period of time this means they will still have access to complete training)
- Client will receive an attendance register
What is required?
- This programme can be used on all computers and Smartphones with microphones and cameras.