Ms Elmarie Pretorius international speaker, trainer and author obtained a BA (Hns) degree in Communications from North-West University and started her career as Public Relations Officer for Toyota Marketing. She held various marketing positions and steadily climbed the corporate ladder. At the age of 34 she was appointed MD of Primedia Publishing and 3 years later was promoted to CEO of Cinemark.
After 21 successful years in the publicity, media and marketing industries Elmarie left the corporate world to concentrate on her own business. Her passion for business and people in particular has led her to apply her extensive experience and passion in the field of designing and delivery of innovative business and people solutions through strategic training interventions.
Elmarie’s Speaker List
- Bosphorus International Executive Assistant Summit held in Instanbul ( 2009, 2010 and 2011) – topics include Self-Management in a stressful environment, Time Management, Effective Communication and Listening Skills and she successfully presented motivational interventions at the following. ACSA Women's Day Celebration 2010 – Topic Women in Business
- SAIMAS conference in 2010
- Reinventing Customer Service Africa Conference 2012
- Coschem conference in 2009 and again was the keynote speaker at their Lecture Evening in 2012 – topic Emotional Intelligence in the Workplace
- Exxaro conference in 2011 – topic Women at Work
- Timken ladies day conference in 2011 – Topic – Women in Business
- Agrinet Conference in 2010
- Omnia Sales Conference 2013 – Topic Motivating yourself and your team because Attitude is Everything
- MPC Consulting on Gen Y – how to attract, retain and manage them in Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban and Cape Town 2010
- ITS Evula – two conferences 2009
- Gerberit Sales Conference 2010
- KPMG Induction Conference 2013, KPMG Women's Day 2012, KPMG Team Conference 2012
- Sable House AGM, topic Continuous Improvement as a Business Imperative