What Is Emotional Intelligence?
Emotional Intelligence (EI), often measured as an Emotional Intelligence Quotient (EQ), is used to describe an ability, capacity, or skill to perceive, assess, and manage the emotions of one’s self, of others, and of groups. To attend a course on this, visit The Mindspa Institute
How to Improve Your Emotional Intelligence
- Look honestly at how you think and interact with other people.
- Try to put yourself in their place, and be more open and accepting of their perspectives and needs.
- Practice humility and do a self-evaluation to examine how you react to stressful situations.
- Take responsibility for your actions.
- Examine how your actions will affect others – before you take those actions.
To attend a course on this, visit The Mindspa Institute