This training course is aimed at employees who have to use business and report writing skills to communicate their business ideas accurately and effectively to their readers. The training focuses on basic skills like planning, layout of and writing a business report. The course also focuses on using correct language and grammar as well as pointing out common language mistakes that are often made.
The course will address frequently asked questions such as:
- What are the different types of reports?
- How do I make the right decisions before I even start?
- What information should I focus on?
- What should every report contain?
- How do I ensure readability of my report?