Who should attend?
- All Staff
- Know all emergency numbers.
- What happens when I report my case to the police?
- Know your rights as a victim of crime
How to make yourself “less appealing” to criminals
Tips to prevent you from becoming a victim of crime
- Top tips for personal safety
- Watch Your Body Language
- 5 ways to avoid danger
- How to defend yourself
- Fight or Flee?
- Tips for Escaping or Fighting Back
- Office Safety
- Tips for using an ATM
- Tips for vehicle safety and avoiding car jacking
- Tips while shopping
- Tips for your home
- Tips for strangers at your door
- Burglary Prevention
- Construction Safety
- Domestic Violence Prevention
- Don’t be a victim of a scam or cybercrime
- Protecting your information
- Leaving a store with your gadgets
- Nightlife safety tips
- Pedestrian Bus safety
- Safety tips for people with disabilities
- Safety tips for cyclists, runners and walkers
- Sexual Assault
- Theft and pickpocket prevention
The day will end with the formulation of a Crime Prevention Game Plan for your business, your team and their families. The facilitator will lead the team to put together a practical game plan, including creating safety groups, communication tips etc. that the company can implement with immediate effect.