The Audit Preparation and Planning training course will ensure that you and your team are adequately prepared for the annual internal or external audit. This will not only assist the auditors, but it will also ensure that everyone has a better understanding of their jobs and how to add additional value to the organization. In addition preparation will minimize errors and lead to a reduction in audit time, employee time and company money.
The course will address frequently asked questions such as:
- Why is audit planning important?
- How to prepare for a successful annual audit
- What will an auditor ask?
- How should I communicate with an auditor during the process?
- What should be on my audit preparation checklist?
Who should attend?
Any manager or employee who are involved in the internal or external audit process
- How to prepare for an annual audit
- Why is being prepared for an annual audit important?
- What preparations should be made ahead of time?
- What information will an auditor ask for?
- How should you communicate with the auditor during the audit?
- What do the auditor’s conclusions mean?
- Audit preparation checklist
- How to prepare for an internal audit
- Top 10 tips to prepare for a successful audit