Who Should Attend?
- All level of employees who want to learn more about dealing with their personal finances
The facilitator will lead the delegates through a workshop discussing the following:
Understanding the essence of Personal Finance Management
- Financial Planning versus Budgeting
- Why should I manage my finances?
- Understand what debt means
- Understand the true cost of debt
- Debt legislation explained
- What is debt counselling and how can I apply for it?
- The National Credit Act (NCA) Explained
- What does a garnishee order mean?
- Your Credit Score unpacked
Understanding Financial Products
- Understanding Bank Statements and Bank Charges\
- Be careful with your credit card
- Understanding lay-by’s
- How to apply for a home loan
- How to apply for vehicle finance
- Stokvel explained
- Micro-lending explained
Budgeting Basics: Income VS Expenses
How to Create a New Budget Every Month: A Detailed Step-by-Step Guide
How to Create a Plan to Pay Off Debt
- Dangers of debt consolidation
What Is Interest?
- Earning Interest
- Paying Interest
When To Take Out A Personal Loan
Creating a Personal Financial Plan
- Determine Your Current Financial Situation
- Develop Your Financial Goals
- Identify Alternative Courses of Action
- Evaluate Your Alternatives
- Create and Implement Your Financial Plan
- Review and Revise your Plan