Shift your perspective
NQF Level 5
Who should attend?
- Middle management level employees
- Team leaders
- Employees who have been earmarked for succession into management
Understanding and managing change
- What Is Change?
- Change Management
- Types of Change
- When and What Needs to Change?
- The 8 Major Forces Shaping the Future
- What future skills and competencies are our workforce going to need?
- How to Prepare Your Company and Team For Change
- Change Management Toolkit
- The business case for change
Implementing the change
- Four important considerations when leading change
- Managing the Emotions Around Change
- Strategies for managing change in the workplace: Dealing with people’s emotions
- Managing Resistance to Change
- Have Clear Expectations
Communicating the change
- Communicating Important Decisions
- Change Communications Checklist
Anchor your change to the company culture
- Company Culture
- Characteristics of Healthy Organisational Cultures
- Align the Company Culture
- What Is Diversity in The Workplace?
- 7 Biggest Diversity Issues in the Workplace
- 8 Amazing Benefits of Cultural Diversity in the Workplace
- Difference between superficial and deep-level diversity
- Managing Diversity
- Diversity management process and skills required
- Employment issues
- How well do you manage diversity in your unit?
- Start a Dialogue Using these Questions
- In Conclusion
References and recommended further reading