This training course will equip leaders with the tools to implement a mentoring and coaching approach to help unlock potential, reinforce strengths and counteract any negative behaviour, all with the aim of maximising the individual’s performance.
The concept and implementation of Mentoring and Coaching of individuals in business have grown significantly in recent years in South Africa as business recognises the increased value of retaining and growing star performers. Regular Mentoring and coaching sessions keep individuals on track in terms of the values, vision and strategy of the business and assist in the development of people in organisations.
The course will address frequently asked questions such as:
- When is coaching and mentoring needed?
- What Are the Common Things Coaches and Mentors Are Expected To Do?
- Benefits of Coaching and Mentoring?
- What are the do’s and don’ts of coaching and mentoring?
- What does a Coaching Toolkit contain?
- How to Measure the Coaching and Mentoring Intervention?