Critical and Analytical thinking is the process of breaking down complex information into components to analyse, interpret, evaluate and construct reasoned arguments in order to solve a problem or reach a conclusion.
This one-day workshop will enable delegates to distinguish between the two, and equip them with tools to analyse information and solve problems in an effective manner.
The course will address frequently asked questions such as:
- How To Develop Critical And Analytical Thinking Skills?
- What are the Components of Critical Thinking?
- Why is Critical Thinking Important?
- What are 5 Ways to Enhance my Critical And Analytical Thinking?
- What are the fundamentals of problem solving?
- Are we solving the right problems?