This training course on Delegation Skills looks at how systematic delegation will improve organizational efficiency and productivity. When used properly, delegation is an effective way of managing personal time and developing staff. Delegation should be done at the correct time, include challenging tasks, and the responsibility and authority for achieving those tasks.
The course will address frequently asked questions such as:
- What delegation is and what it is not?
- What are the barriers to delegation?
- How to effectively delegate?
- What cannot be delegated?
- How to give clear instructions for measurable outcomes?
- How to manage adherence to deadlines?