“Ethics or simple honesty is the building blocks upon which our whole society is based, and business is a part of our society, and it's integral to the practice of being able to conduct business, that you have a set of honest standards.” Kerry Stokes
Good ethical conduct in the workplace indicates that employees take pride in their company's ethical standards and have respect for other employees, customers, suppliers and partners. It also includes professional conduct, business etiquette and an understanding of the importance for each employee to represent their company’s brand in a positive manner.
"In looking for people to hire, you look for three qualities: integrity, intelligence, and energy. And, if they don't have the first, the other two will kill you." – Warren Buffet
During this Ethical Conduct in a Business Environment training course your employees will learn the hidden value – and priceless potential – of ethics and etiquette and how it can make a difference to their career success and your business.
The course will address frequently asked questions such as:
- What does it mean for an organisation to act ethically?
- What is the hidden value of ethical conduct in a business environment?
- What is the priceless potential of ethical conduct?
- How can ethical conduct make a difference to your career?
- How can ethical conduct make a difference to business success?