Who should attend?
- Middle to Senior Management
Session 1- First part of the day
- Why is performance management critical to business success?
- The basic elements of performance management
- How to set performance objectives and goals that align with your strategy
- Understanding Key Performance Areas (KPA’s) and Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) in conjunction with the employee’s job description
- Managing poor performance
- What Are Some of the Main Differences between Traditional and High Performance Organizations?
- Recognize the early signs of poor performance, negative attitude or burn-out problems
- How to deal with personal problems brought to work
- Motivating your team
- Understand the power of motivation
- Top 5 High Performance Employee Motivation Techniques
- Effective ways to reward employees
- The Performance Review Process
- How to prepare yourself and the employee
- How to conduct a successful employee performance review
- How to listen actively and give proper feedback
- How to address poor performance and have that difficult conversation
Session 2 – Second part of the day
During this session the facilitator will lead the delegates through their company’s specific Performance Management Process. This will be a workshop approach where each delegate will be given the opportunity to follow the process, draw up a personal development plan, complete the documentation and role play various difficult scenario’s.