Whilst it is not possible to completely control risk, understanding your business risks and how to prepare and manage it is critical. This course looks at risks to your business and helps delegates to analyse the possible avenues for managing it in each situation and to appreciate the need for the assessment, management and review of risk.
The course will address frequently asked questions such as:
- What quantifies business risk?
- How to identify current and future business risks in your environment?
- What methodologies for risk management suits your business?
- How to prioritise the Risks according to likelihood and/or impact?
- How to implement, monitor and update the Risk Management Plan?