Who should attend?
- All Levels of Employees
- What is emotional intelligence?
- How to use emotional intelligence to provide exceptional customer service
- How is EQ relevant to providing exceptional customer service?
- Common customer emotions and dealing with them
- How can emotional intelligence and empathy be used to power customer service?
- How customer service executives can apply emotional intelligence to provide the best service
- Tips to provide emotionally intelligent customer service
- Customer service skills: using emotional intelligence to make a connection
- Comparison of sympathy with empathy
- Practical empathetic communication
- Managing anger in yourself and others
- How to calm down angry people?
- Coping with confrontation
The importance of communication in customer service
- Communication: the most important skills in customer service
- Nine ways to improve communication in customer service and customer support
- 10 Tips for effective communication with your customers
- Roots of transactional analysis
- Life positions, scripts and games
- Ego states
- In summary
The importance of customer service
- What is excellent customer service?
- The 16 customer service skills of great customer service agents
- Customer service principles to deliver excellent customer service
- Most important elements of service delivery according to customers
- Common principles in delivering exceptional customer service
- Do’s of customer service
- Nothing is sweeter than your own name
- Customer service staff key competencies
- Moments of truth – a customer care process
Internal customer care
- Internal customer service: getting your organization to work together
- Benefits of exceptional internal customer service
- How to create great teamwork and avoid silo’s
- 10 Ingredients for a highly effective team
Modern telephone management skills
- Telephone etiquette and powerful telephone tips
- Answering calls
- Making calls
- Do’s of good telephone etiquette
- Dont’s of good telephone etiquette
- Zero tolerance examples