The Frontline Receptionist Skills training course will provide these important staff members with the knowledge and practical skills they need to add value to your brand experience with customers and staff members.
Receptionists and frontline staff everywhere are a vital part of the office environment, helping to keep day-to-day operations running smoothly. In addition they are often the first point of contact your clients have with your organisation, providing a moment of truth that can be critical in establishing a positive, professional impression of your brand.
The course will address frequently asked questions such as:
- What skills should I have to be a great receptionist?
- How do I deal with difficult customers professionally on the telephone?
- How should I receive, greet and treat visitors?
- How to multitask and remain organized?
- How can I present myself and my company well?