“Stress is the trash of modern life - we all generate it but if you don’t dispose of it properly, it will pile up and overtake your life”
~ Danzae Pace
This is even more true in 2020. Our Emotional Wellness has been placed at risk because we have all had to cope with increased stress. This powerful, inspiring workshop will help all of us to take a moment to re-evaluate ourselves and our situations, give us coping mechanisms and help us to take the first steps towards creating wellness even in these uncertain times.
The 4 hour workshop will take delegates through:
- An Overview of Stress Management
- What Is Stress
- Causes of Stress
- Effects of Stress
- Why is stress helpful?
- Why is stress harmful?
- How Can I Recognise Stress in Myself?
- Symptoms of stress
- Frequently Asked Questions About Stress
- Stress versus burnout
- 14 Facts About Stress & Burnout
- Tell Tale Signs of Burn-Out
- Overcoming burn-out
- Emotional Wellness
- First steps to Wellness in Life
- My New To do list
- Effective Wellness Practices and Tips