2020 has brought all of us face to face with the (sometimes) scary reality of having to manage our teams remotely. This up to date, practical course will help us to understand the new rules of this relationship, enable us to see this change from both perspectives and help us to navigate this challenge with empathy, insight and powerful management techniques to continue to have a motivated, productive, profitable team.
This 5 hour course will deal with the following questions and issues:
- Understanding the “new” long-distance relationship
- What is a remote team?
- What are the benefits of a remote team?
- Unpacking the challenges faced by remote workers
- Key questions to ask your remote team
- Unpacking the challenges and problems faced by managers
- Communication issues due to a lack of non-verbal cues
- Top tips for effective online meetings
- How to delegate to remote employees
- How to motivate remote employees
- Best practices for remote team management
- The top 13 ways to manage remote employees