- What is COVID-19?
- What are the symptoms of COVID-19?
- How does COVID-19 spread?
Frequently Asked Questions:
- How likely am I to catch COVID-19?
- Who is at risk of developing severe illness?
- Are antibiotics effective in preventing or treating the COVID-19?
- Are there any medicines or therapies that can prevent or cure COVID-19?
- Is there a vaccine, drug or treatment for COVID-19?
- Is COVID-19 the same as SARS?
- What can I do to protect myself and prevent the spread of the disease?
- How should I greet another person?
- Should I wear a mask to protect myself?
- How to put on, use, take off and dispose of a mask?
- How long is the incubation period for COVID-19?
- Can humans become infected with the COVID-19 from an animal source?
- Can I catch COVID-19 from my pet?
- How long does the virus survive on surfaces?
- Is it safe to receive a package from any area where COVID-19 has been reported?
- Is there anything I should not do?
- Practice Food Safety
- Stay healthy while travelling
- How to cope with the stress during the outbreak?
Get workplace ready
- Simple ways to prevent the spread of COVID-19 in your workplace
- How to manage COVID-19 risks when organizing meetings & events
- Things to consider when you and your employees travel
- Getting your workplace ready in case COVID-19 arrives in your community