- What is Creative Thinking?
- Why is it important?
- Examples of Creative Thinking Skills
- Types of Creative Thinking
- Benefits of Creative Thinking
- How to Improve your Creative Thinking?
- Tips for Increasing Creativity Today
"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world." – Albert Einstein
Creative thinking skills are important to master in many professions and workplaces because it is the ability to create or formulate new things and ideas which can be any concept, any method, any solution, or even any gadget. This workshop will enable delegates to embrace the fact that creative thinking is about “thinking outside the box” and coming up with solutions to problems.