- Introduction and Rationale
- Defining Cultural Awareness
- Examples of Cultural Diversity
- Why is Cultural Awareness beneficial?
- What does Cultural Awareness include?
- Showing Respect for Diversity
- Cultural Etiquette
“Cultural differences should not separate us from each other, but rather cultural diversity brings a collective strength that can benefit all of humanity.” - Robert Alan
Cultural awareness involves recognizing different beliefs, values and customs that other people have that are based on their origins or upbringings. This workshop will enable delegates to fully comprehend that cultural awareness positions people to be more successful in both personal and professional relationships.