- Why is innovation important in the workplace?
- 10 Ways to Promote Innovation at the Workplace
- How to create a clear focus area
- Unpacking new knowledge
- Create a climate for innovative thinking
- How to ask the right questions
“Comparing like with like, organisations that introduce workplace innovation practices systematically gain 20-60% improvements across a wide range of business indicators, from productivity to employee health, engagement and well-being.”
Totterdill, P., Closing the Gap: ‘The Fifth Element’ and Workplace Innovation.