Before the world wide pandemic working remotely was largely intentional, and people who chose it generally did so knowing it would fit well into their lives. However, that wasn’t the case for the millions of people working remotely for the first time due to the coronavirus.
In this workshop we explore the impact that Covid-19 has on our everyday life including our work life, personal life, and finances, as well as workshop through tips and tools to help delegates adjust to the new normal.
Workshop topics will include:
- Manage yourself and others through the change cycle in a positive, productive manner
- Deal with unexpected changes or a crisis
- What is the impact on our workload and responsibilities, including the need to work at a faster rate
- Create a work schedule and set boundaries to achieve a work-life balance
- Recognising the emotional impact of Covid-19, and how to deal with it
- 5 Step action plan to manage your personal finances