The Successful Strategy Execution training course will enable managers to further develop their key leadership skills in order to articulate the organisation’s financial and strategic imperatives, read and interpret financial reports, align departmental and personal goals to overall company success, make better decisions and inspire others to do the same.
Delegates will learn to think and act differently with a big-picture understanding of the company’s financial and strategic goals. They will see the link between their departmental objectives and their own, where they fit, and how they can make a difference.
The course will address frequently asked questions such as:
- What Is Strategic Planning and Management?
- What is the importance and benefits of Strategic Management?
- What are the elements of The Strategic Planning Process?
- Why do Strategic Plans Fail?
- How to translate SWOT Issues into Actions?
- How to Measure Whether Your Strategy Is Effective?
From Strategy to Success
NQF Level 5
Every company faces important decisions every day and for your organisation to continue to operate at peak levels it is critical to ensure that your managers and employees understand the financial drivers and strategic objectives, and realise the connection between strategy and financial success.